Town of Chapel Hill North Carolina Executive Summary
TOWN OF CHAPEL HILL
Meeting Date: 4/19/2010
Title of Agenda Item:
Public Hearing: Episcopal Church of the Advocate at 8410 Merin Road - Application for Special Use Permit.
1. Swearing of all persons wishing to present evidence
2. Introduction and preliminary recommendation by the Manager
3. Presentation of evidence by the applicant
4. Recommendation of Planning Board
5. Recommendations of other boards and commissions
6. Presentation of evidence by citizens
7. Comments and questions from the Mayor and Town Council
8. Applicant statement regarding proposed conditions
9. Motion to recess Public Hearing to May 24, 2010
10. Referral to Manager and Attorney.
The attached staff memorandum includes information on an application for a Special Use Permit for a place of worship campus with 44,300 square feet of floor area on a 16.4-acre site located at 8410 Merin Road, on the northeast corner of Merin Road and Homestead Road.
Fiscal impact not determined.
That the Council open the public hearing and receive comments.
Viewing attachments may require
Draft Resolution A
Draft Resolution B
Combined Advisory Board Summaries of Action
Responses to Comments
Executive Summary Traffic Impact Analysis
Orange County Courtesy Review – Joint Planning Area